Yes, I was up past midnight making this dress. I cut out all the pattern pieces weeks ago... maybe even months??? But, I just hadn't gotten around to actually making it. So, last night I was sitting and watching 24 with Chris, and I thought to myself, "I hate this show. Why don't I go do something useful?" So, I did. And voila, here is the fruits of my labor. It is kind of a funky mismatched style, but I like it and Elise likes it, so I guess it worked out.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Such a cute dress...very Matilda Jane! I saw that you were up late...you left a comment at like 12:30. :) Way to be a PRODUCTIVE night owl.
I love the material and love the dress. I have got to learn how to sew. It does look just like a Matilda Jane dress. Did you make it from a pattern? You are fancy.
I love the dress. It is adorable! Way to go Miss Talented. You've got to teach me how to sew!!!
Post a Comment