Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hugh





I made Steven this little robe for Christmas, and it is so soft I love it! It is out of the same material as his blankie, so he loves it too. I think he looks like such a little man in it, it is cute. However, whenever I put it on him, Chris calls him "Hugh" (reference to Hugh Heffner). He claims that he is wearing the robe for Halloween this year, and he is going to draw chest hair on him. Don't worry, I won't let him do that, but the thought does make me laugh.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ok, I seriously just let out the biggest laugh. I love that last picture of him just lounging by the tub in his robe. Hilarious! So, your not really into that halloween idea huh Kara?

Unknown said...

Perfect...you and Elise (and perhaps even Chris) can dress up as the girls next door...blonde wigs, wonderbras, shorty shorts and "bunnies!" I think that would be great! :)