Monday, March 9, 2009

I don't want to give my cash away yet...

Today we were driving in the car, and Elise said to me, "Mom, I don't want to give my cash away yet, but when I get bigger I will give my cash away. " A little bit puzzled, I asked, "Give your cash away for what?" "Give my cash to Jesus so he can build churches with it!" she said. I'm thinking they must have had a lesson on tithing in primary yesterday. It's not something we've ever really talked about with her, as she's never really had any money, but I guess we need to talk about it since she feels like she doesn't want to give her "cash" to Jesus yet. She seriously makes me laugh sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is one smart cookie! Impressive she was listening in Primary! :)
If you post our "winner" thing...YOU'RE IN!
Love ya, ea