Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking for a Single Guy with a Tie


The other day out of the blue Elise said to me, "Mom, I am getting so big. The next time I put on one of my princess dresses I am going to get married to Dad, because I am big enough now." I tried very hard not to laugh, and explained that she couldn't marry Dad because he is already married. She looked very concerned, and asked, "But who can I marry then?" Trying to think of someone her age, her very best bud Zach came to my mind, so I said, "How about Zach?" As serious as can be, she replied, "Mom, I can't marry Zach... he doesn't even have a tie!" I guess if you are going to get married, a tie is a definite necessity. So now she is on the lookout for a single guy with a tie.

3 comments:

Eric said...

She is hilarious. Where does she get these crazy ideas?

Unknown said...

It's good she's picky. ;) When she gets lots bigger you'll be going crazy with all the hot boys that will be after your beautiful blonde!

Lindsay said...

Ha,ha... can she be any cuter? She is such a crack up! I love reading your posts about all of the funny things that she says.