Elise LOVES to dress up, and LOVES accessories. I took this picture of her on our way out the door to the grocery store the other day. She was about to get in the car, and she said, "Wait Mom, I forgot something, I'll be right back!" She came back wearing her minnie ears, a necklace, and a purse. Definitely essentials for the grocery store!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I love the accessories! You and I wouldn't have even thought of going BACK for accessories when we were headed out for the store or better yet ICE CREAM! :) Good thing you got a girlie-girl! And I love the bathrobe pictures! I can see what your husband is talking about with Heff but he's just style'n! Great look!
Hilarious. She is a crack up! I love all of the accesories. And of course, one again I LOVE THAT DRESS! Please come to Utah and teach me to sew. C'mon. Have Chris watch the kids and come and out and we can party.
You made her dress right...so stinkin' cute! You, Lins & I need to have a sewing party. You can sew while we fan you and feed you grapes!
Post a Comment