
I was looking through some old pictures from last year, and I thought it would be fun to post a few. These pictures were taken in March of last year. It is funny how kids change so much in just a year when they are young, but as you are just going along with life you don't really realize it until you look back at photos. At this time last year Steven was still screaming nonstop - I'm sure glad he's outgrown that. Elise just looks so young to me in these photos. Looking at these photos, it actually kind of surprised me how much she has changed in the last year. Her hair sure has grown fast!
2 comments:
Yeah a flashback friday! I'm so excited and hope you continue to do so! Elise has changed! But your kids as both still as cute as ever!
How cute! Steven is so little and Elise really has changed. It's crazy to look back and see how little they were.
Post a Comment