

Anyone who knows my mom knows that she is definitely not a thrill seeker. She can't stand heights, and her idea of a very scary rollercoaster is Thunder Mountain at Disneyland. Elise is actually quite the little daredevil normally. She climbs higher than I would like her to at the park, and goes faster than I would like her to in her little Dora car. However, I think that she might have a little bit of her Nana in her afterall. We were at California Adventure last week, and as we were walking past the free fall ride, Elise looked up, froze in her tracks, and said, "Wow! That is very not cool!" It cracked me up the way she said it. She and Steven were happy to ride the fish carousel over and over, without a second thought to the scary ride. Although she did mention much later that she thinks she might like that ride when she gets "more bigger." Sorry Nana, maybe there's not quite as much of you as I thought in her after all.
1 comment:
Elise always seems to say the cutest things. She is a crack up! Sounds like something Max would say.
Post a Comment