Monday, October 13, 2008

I know it must be October, because...

Even though it has still been hot enough outside during the day to do this.......


I know it must be October because at night my kids have been spotted wearing their favorite "bones jammies" to keep warm and cozy.

AND, Ms. Elise came into my bedroom Sunday morning looking like this....

saying, "Mom, I'm ready for church. I have on my pumpkin hat and my pumpkin socks." It took some pretty fast talking to convince her that pumpkin socks and a pumpkin hat were just not appropriate church attire.

3 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

Way cute skeleton pjs! I also love the pumpkin outfit for church--you should have just let her wear it...just slip a little skirt on and way you go! :)

Unknown said...

With swimming photos...you're going to convince Lindsay that she needs to move to the warmth! :) It snowed here on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Sometimes my magazines can be found on newsstands at Barnes & Noble, or you can buy them online at http://community.creatingkeepsakes.com/store/brand/paper_crafts