Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall

I LOVE Fall! It is my favorite season. Sadly, we do not see much of this season in southern CA. It mostly stays hot until at least November. However, we have had a few cooler days in a row, so I decided to take my kids for a walk this morning to enjoy it. We are due for a warm up again starting tomorrow, so it was short lived, but nice. I would love to live somewhere that there was an actuall Fall season, with leaves changing color and all! Oh well, I guess I just need to appreciate all of the really nice things about where I live. Here are a few pictures from our walk this morning.
Steven had fun just hanging out in the stroller. He loves to be outside.
Elise started out in the stroller too, but she didn't even last until the end of our driveway before she hopped out and started running.

I thought this was kind of a cute picture of her running down the street. This is just a couple of houses down from ours, so she still had a ton of energy. I love the look of old streets, and all the mature trees.By the time we got home, Steven was asleep in his stroller. I didn't even realize it until I went to get him out. I guess all that sitting in a stroller tired him out!

2 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

I LOVE FALL!! I'll have to take some pics for you of the trees changing colors! Ally and I go on walks 1-2 times a day because this weather is GREAT! :) I love that Elise wanted to take a walk by herself...she's so cute!

Lindsay said...

I also love Fall! But I hate what comes after it! I better start taking advantage of taking daily walks in the fall weather before it is snowy and cold and I don't even want to reach my arm outside to grab the mail.