Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Fun!




Yesterday was our Ward Halloween Party, and this morning one of Elise's little friends had a Halloween party, so my kids got to dress up two days in a row, which was fun for Elise. I'm not so sure Steven thought it was fun, but he did eventually give up on trying to tear his hat off as I kept just putting it right back on his head. What a mean mom I am, but he was just so darn cute in that hat! Here are a few pictures of them in their costumes.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute photos! I love that you have a blog so I can keep up-to-date on the happenings of you and your darling kids! Steven is the cutest pirate! And Elise makes the cutest 3-year-old Tinkerbell ever! You really outdid yourself on her costume and Steven's hat!

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures and such cute kids. You did a great job with Elise's costume. I LOVE halloween!

"J" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.