Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!





I have these really cute pictures of Elise when she was one on Halloween with pumpkins wearing pumpkin attire, so I wanted to get a picture like that of Steven. As you can see, he was not so cooperative. I wanted his picture with the three big plain pumpkins, but in every picture he was crawling away, tearing off his hat, crying, or doing all three. He was a little more cooperative with the pirate pumpkin, although that was not quite the effect I was going for. I may have to try for some better shots later, and include Elise. When we took these photos she was busy watching an Easter Bunny movie we have on DVD and didn't want to be disturbed. I think she is a little confused at what holiday it is today.

DANCING DIVA

So the movie ended and I talked Elise into going outside for some pictures, but by then Steven was down for a nap so he was out of the mix. I decided to add a few pictures of just her to this post though. The ground was damp because it had rained, and being that rain is a novelty around here, this freaked her out a little bit so she just stood by the door crying about it and refusing to come outside for a good 5 minutes. When she finally decided to come outside, she didn't want to pose for any pictures either. She kept telling me , "I just want my pictues dancing and hopping like a bunny. NOT sitting with the pumpkins." Silly me, how boring is sitting? Oh well. So much for my idea for some cute photos.

No comments: