"Look Mom, I can even do it one handed!" What a little daredevil.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Sleeping Kids and Standing Boy!
It is 6:20 pm, and both of my kids are in bed. It was a no nap day for Elise, and a short nap day for Steven. While I am very ready for the break of them going to bed, I am dreading the 4am hour, because I have a feeling I might have a couple of kids keeping me company. I guess I had better get to bed early myself!
Earlier today I turned my back on Steven for about one minute, and when I turned back around he had pulled himself up on the edge of a chair and was standing next to it holding on. I can't believe how big he is getting! He was even trying to walk along the edge of the chair while holding on, but didn't get very far. I'm not sure I'm ready for this boy to start walking any time soon.
"Look Mom, I can even do it one handed!" What a little daredevil.
"Look Mom, I can even do it one handed!" What a little daredevil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm glad you're a smart cookie and will go to bed early! I am inevitably up late working or something and then getting up at 3 with the little miss! I hope they slept through the night for you! And I can't believe Steven is standing! That is just pure craziness!
Way to go Steven. I can't believe what a big little guy he is becoming. So cute. Wish we lived closer so we could all play!
Post a Comment