Elise got a birthday package in the mail from her Nana and Papa today, and she was soooo excited that she decided she just couldn't wait until her birthday to open her present. I had set it on top of the fireplace mantle for safe keeping, and when I turned around she was actually trying to climb the fireplace to get to it. So, I gave in and told her she could open it if she called Nana and got permission to open it early, and of course her Nana, being her Nana, told her that was fine. She had been running around in a pull up and was way too excited to even let me put clothes on her before she opened her gift. I got out the camera to capture the moment, and her dad's comment was, "Great, take a picture of her when she looks like a naked hobo orphan." Oh well, what do you do? She got a Prance and Fly Pegasus and Dora, which actually walks and talks, and has hidden wings that pop in and out. It is pretty cool, and she was VERY excited to play with this fun toy. Thanks Nana and Papa!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment