
I made cinnamon roles today, and we will just say that Chris may have had more than his fair share. So, I was kind of poking fun at him for eating too many and he said, "Oh stop, you are just jealous that you didn't get that many!" Elise responded very quickly and with a lot of emotion, "Mommy is NOT jealous!!! She is my best friend!" The funny thing to me about that is that I am pretty sure that she does not even know what the word jealous means, but it is nice to know that you've always got someone there to stick up for you, even if they aren't really sure if Dad was talking nice or not.







1 comment:
That has got to be the cutest thing that I have heard in a long time! Don't you just love kids? Mine are always making me laugh, when they aren't busy making me mad!
Post a Comment