Ever since Steven has started crawling, Elise has become a little bit jealous and much more possessive of her things. When he just laid there he was no threat, but now that he is moving she doesn't even want him to look at her toys. One minute she will tell me, "Mom, Steven is my best friend." In the very next minute she could be hitting or pushing him, and there has even been one incident of biting. Needless to say, this little girl has spent a lot of time on her bed in time out lately. Not too long ago, she was sitting there when I called Steven honey, and she looked at me very seriously and said, "Mom, he is not Honey. He is Steven. I am Honey."
I'm sure glad we cleared that one up so I am no longer confused who is who :-).
I'm sure glad we cleared that one up so I am no longer confused who is who :-).







1 comment:
Don't I know what you mean. Max is pretty good with Finleigh but if she starts playing with one of his really cool toys, then forget it! He will grab it and it's all downhill from there. Good Times!
Post a Comment