Here she is after the program with some of the kids in her class. You can tell she had just enjoyed a chocolate cookie by the chocolate smile she is sporting.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Preschool Christmas Program
Elise had her preschool Christmas program this week. It is so cute to se all the little kiddos singing and doing the motions to songs. She got to be Mary, and I think she made a pretty darn cute one! Here is a video of one of the songs. I think it is cute how you can tell by the look on her face that she is completely concentrating on the words and the actions. She is a crack up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
ok Hi, I'm a bad friend. I didn't even know you were pregnant until I read the comment on Lins' blog about 3rd birthdays/build a bear! CONGRATS! I'm sure you posted about it but without a computer I don't get to check blogs very often! Yea--I'm so happy for you! And what a cute program! Elise looks so cute!
She makes the cutest Mary. I loved that video!
Post a Comment