Friday, December 18, 2009

Climb Every Mountain




Steven's philosophy in life is "climb, climb, climb." Either that, or it is, "Make my mom crazy." Several times a day I find him in interesting situations where he has climbed somewhere that he really should not be. One of his favorite climbing venues is the closet with chairs and games. He uses the chairs as a prop to climb up to where all the highest games are, pull them down and throw them on the floor. Chris put the safety door handles on several doors including that one, but for some reason on that one door only he has figured out how to open it anyway. Doesn't that just look so safe? Sometimes he makes me crazy! The other pictures are of him climbing on the dining room table to retrieve a balloon that had gone up to the ceiling. That is mild compared to many of his climbing adventures. I think I had better hope for another girl this time around, because two boys like Steven might just put me over the edge!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So when can we Steven and Fin together? They would probably make a good pair, and drive us both crazy. Ha,ha....

Eric said...

I fear this might be genetic. Blake is already trying to climb on everything. Fortunately, he isn't too successful yet, but that certainly doesn't keep him from trying.