And boy do these two have a lot of explaining to do! Steven actually has been not feeling well lately, so we are going to blame his attitude on that. We had our Ward Christmas party on Saturday, and they had all the kids come dressed in their pajamas which was kind of fun. I decided since I had them in their Christmas PJ's and we had a fire going in the fireplace anyway, maybe I would try to snap a cute photo for our Christmas card that I have still done nothing about (oops!). As you can see from the photos below, Steven was just not very cooperative. Then we went to the party and tried to get a picture of the kiddos with Santa, but Steven was not too happy and wanted nothing to do with Santa. I would have just plopped him on Santa's lap anyway and gone for the classic "screaming" Santa picture, but Chris was afraid it was somehow going to end badly and so he rescued Steven from his mean Mommy and took him home from the party early. Oh well, maybe we'll have to try again for a photo with the Santa at the mall. Since Chris absolutely just does not do the mall for any reason whatsoever, he won't be there to rescue Steven this time. At least I was able to get a cute photo of Elise with Santa, who told him that all she wants for Christmas is a pink hula hoop. I'm not quite sure where she got that idea from, but I think Santa should be able to handle that.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Your kids looks so cute! I LOVE their christmas jammies. So where did you find those because my kids seriously need some. They have some explaining to do. We took Max and Fin to see Santa yesterday and Fin would not go near him. She just stood back and told santa from a distance what she wanted.
Post a Comment