Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reason to Celebrate!

If your thinking my reason to celebrate is that it is my first born's birthday today, you would be wrong. Obviously we will be celebrating her birthday, but the real reason for me to celebrate today is that these two champs both slept clear through the night last night!

One was up at 5:00am and the other was up at 5:30 am this morning, but if they'll sleep through the whole night, I'll take it. It was Cameron's first time ever - way to go Cameron! And as for Mr. Steven, well it was probably only his 15th or 20th time ever. For being almost three that is not very many times, but I'm thankful he chose to do it on a night that coordinated with his little brother so his mom could get some real sleep! Maybe they're turning over a new leaf!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is most definitely a reason to celebrate! Congrats to both the mom and the boys! I don't function without sleep...I don't see how you do it! :)

Lindsay said...

Yay for sleep!!!! That's great. I think Maizy has only slept through the night a few times, but she is so good and only wakes up once a night. So i guess it hasn't really phased me. But it would be nice not to have to get up at all!