I may be a little biased, but I am pretty sure that these are three of the cutest kids around.

And this one slept 12 1/2 hours last night. At 6:30 Chris went in the closet to check on him (yep, he sleeps in the closet - maybe that's a subject for another post!) and he was laying there awake and happy and not making any noise at all. What a good boy he is.

And this one slept 12 1/2 hours last night. At 6:30 Chris went in the closet to check on him (yep, he sleeps in the closet - maybe that's a subject for another post!) and he was laying there awake and happy and not making any noise at all. What a good boy he is.
Just a quick sidenote, this morning Elise told me she needs "a day off" and let me know that she would be watching TV all day long. I told her she would defintely not spend the entire day watching TV, so she decided that maybe she would add a little dancing into her day as well. I guess Kindergarten can tire a girl out. It's a good thing she has clear until Tuesday to rest up!







2 comments:
Love all their matching jammies! And yes, you need to explain yourself if your kid sleeps in the closet. Cue the music "He's a small wonder..." Remember Vickie who you took ballet with that was the Small Wonder girl? She too, slept in a closet.
Very cute kids indeed! I get my kiddos those matching jammies every year and I love them! I like that she was going to add dancing into her day.
Post a Comment