Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Think She's Convinced


Elise was not too excited about having to wear a uniform to Kindergarten. I think the main strike against them was that they didn't include any pink. I tried to convince her that uniforms would be fun and told her she could wear her second favorite color, red. She wanted none of it. This morning it was a little chilly so I pulled out a new jacket I had picked up a while back. She saw the red bows on the coat and told me it was her favorite jacket ever. She immediately began singing a made up song about how she loved cute uniforms that she got to wear to school. I guess I should have pulled out the jacket to start with :-). The weather has warmed up a bit this afternoon, but I'd be willing to bet that when I pick her up in fifteen minutes she will still be wearing that jacket. What do you think?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

She looks so cute Kara! Amazing how just a couple of red bows on a cute jacket can do the trick!!! I love her cute red shoes!