On a side note, the other day I walked in to find Steven watching cartoons in this fireman hat. It made me laugh, because at this age Elise almost always had a hat on. Her pink cowgirl hat was her favorite, but once in a while she wore this very same fireman hat, so it reminded me of her. He usually hates hats, but I think he is warming up to them.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Steven has been sick all week. It is quite sad actually. I wonder sometimes why he gets sick so often. Then I see him laying face down on the driveway lapping up dirty water out of a puddle on the concrete, and I stop wondering. Yes, that actually happened today. I'm not sure if boys are just naturally grosser than girls, or if it is just the case with my kids, but Steven sure does things to gross me out a whole lot more than Elise ever even thought about.
On a side note, the other day I walked in to find Steven watching cartoons in this fireman hat. It made me laugh, because at this age Elise almost always had a hat on. Her pink cowgirl hat was her favorite, but once in a while she wore this very same fireman hat, so it reminded me of her. He usually hates hats, but I think he is warming up to them.

On a side note, the other day I walked in to find Steven watching cartoons in this fireman hat. It made me laugh, because at this age Elise almost always had a hat on. Her pink cowgirl hat was her favorite, but once in a while she wore this very same fireman hat, so it reminded me of her. He usually hates hats, but I think he is warming up to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
He's so cute! And licking water from a dirty puddle sounds like something my daughter would do. Let's get them together. They would have a great time.
That is the absolute GROSSEST thing I have ever heard!
The hat is cute and the story that goes along with it is so cute too.
Maybe you'll have to get out that cute crown you made him and see if he will wear it?!?
Post a Comment