Monday, June 8, 2009

A Few Pictures from Redding...

Elise swimming and jumping off the diving board, and Steven watching (he wasn't a fan of the pool):

Baby Hannah and Baby Blake holding hands (cute):
Elise and Steven watching the fish in the aquarium at Turtle Bay: Elise swimming with Uncle Drew and Cousin Hannah:


Elise feeding the birds with Nana at Turtle Bay:

Steven, hanging out with his baby cousins, Blake and Hannah:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When It comes to swimming, I'm more of a Steven. Mary Ann is more of an Elise! :) But I have learned to like the water. (Remember at King Henry, I'd never go swimming with you guys?!?) Never a big fan of it.
The photo of Blake & Hannah is so cute!

Lindsay said...

Yay for summer! I am a complete Elise. I could live in the sun and water! Those are really cute pictures of your kids.