Thursday, June 25, 2009
I Am Brave
I am brave. If you don't believe me, then you should know that I took our two kids to Disneyland all by myself yesterday, without Chris or any other responsible adults to help. It went surprisingly well. I had prepared myself for a Sea World repeat, but Steven was very well behaved. We only stayed about two or three hours, but it was fun. Here are a few pictures from the outing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Fun! Did you make Elise's top? I love it!!!!! Finny Kates needs one!!!!
Mary Ann must have heard me talk about Disneyland, because that is ALL she talks about...perhaps we'll be there sooner that later!
And YES, you are BRAVE to do that! Hope you rewarded yourself with a churro or something! :)
What a fun adventure. Glad that you survived!!!
Post a Comment