Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How does Steven Learn these things?





If I was wondering where Steven learned things like getting into the peanut butter jar, I can stop. I just found these pictures that I took over a month ago and completely forgot about. I walked into the kitchen that day and found Elise on a chair digging into the peanut butter jar with a spoon. Do second children always learn to do naughty things younger, because they see their older siblings modeling the naughty behaviors? Any opinions out there? I was a second child, and I am quite sure that I was absolutely perfect, right Mom!!!

By the way, please don't mind her outfit... she picked out her own clothes and got dressed mostly on her own that day. I can assure you that I definitely did not take her out in public in such a clashing outfit. I remember that I made her change her shirt and her shoes before we went to the store that day. Fortunately the shirt was pretty covered in peanut butter, so she couldn't argue too much about it.

3 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

What's wrong with the outfit? I'm not seeing it! Ha ha ha! Great choices! I love the new blog update...its been awhile since I've looked over everyones!

Lindsay said...

Ok, first off. I love the new look for your blog and I want to know hpw you did it! I will need a step by step tutorial please. And no I am not kidding. Anywho I love it and I love your cute kiddos. Finleigh has learned lots of things from Max. They are supposed to teach them all of the things they aren't supposed to do right? Also, I love the skirt that Elise has on. Did you make it? And if so I need one!

Unknown said...

OK, that is so funny! The photos look exactly the same. What a great big sis to teach her baby bro naughty things! :)
You need to do a post about your new blog header...did you make it? I love it! It's so fancy!
Also, Elise's skirt is super cute? Did you make it? It looks like a grossgrain one...is it?