Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Year of Disneyland

We have had annual passes to Disneyland for a year now, and yesterday was the last day that we could use them before they expired, so I decided to take my kids to Disneyland (by myself since Chris was working) for our last visit there. It was not as bad as I expected, and my kids were pretty cooperative. And why not? After all, Disneyland is the happiest place on earth! We only stayed for a few hours, but we hit the usual favorite rides (Buzz Lightyear, Winnie the Pooh, Pirates, The Carousel). I decided to post a few pictures from our first visit to Disneyland with our passes exactly a year ago, and a few pictures from our visit yesterday, exactly a year later. It is kind of fun to look at how things have changed in a year. Although, after looking at the photos I noticed that Elise was wearing the exact same bow in her hair both trips. I guess some things don't change :-).

Disneyland Yesterday:



Disneyland A Year ago:

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I love all of the pictures. I almost bought those dolls for Finny when we were there! I'm so glad that we got to meet up with you at Disneyland a couple of times in the last year.