Chris looked at our blog a few days ago, and was complaining that he wasn't on it. I told him that he had to do something "blog worthy" to make the blog, he didn't just automatically get to be included. He had several fantastic suggestions for me of things he had done recently that he considered worthy, such as "graduating" from traffic school (I'm sure it must have been a proud moment.) However, I was looking through some pictures and found this one and thought it would be fun to post. Ever since we got married, Chris has always said that all he wants for Christmas is a pair of giant footed pajamas with a flap in the rear, and if I could find those, he would never want anything else for the rest of his life. So, for our anniversary this year (sort of in anticipation of our upcoming Alaska cruise) I bought him the largest pair of footed jammies you have ever seen. I couldn't find any that large with a flap in the bum - sorry Chris - but I thought they were kind of fun anyway. He says he is planning on wearing them all over the ship next week. I hope not, and I have told him that he is not allowed to wear them out of our room, but I will have to let you know how that goes :-).
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yes, I am laughing out loud! Those are coolest pj's I have seen in a long time! But Chris I do agree with Kara about not letting you wander out of your room in those sweet things.
Those are super-sweet! Footed PJ's are the best! I second the girls in not letting you "out in public" in those!
Post a Comment