We have a annual pass to the Los Angeles Arboretum, and since it is only a few minutes from our house I like to take my kids there and just walk around. We went this week and several of the peacocks had their feathers out and were showing off, which is always fun. It is really cute because Elise can't say peacock, so she says "peapocks." I just have to laugh. She also loves to feed the ducks bread, but this particular trip we cut the duck feeding short because the geese started swarming in on the stroller and they were not being very nice. Steven loves to be outside too, so it was a fun day for all.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited to keep up-to-date on all the happenings of the Miller Family! Can't wait to see you in July!
I'm so glad that you have a blog and I can see more pictures of your cute kids! It was so fun getting together with you in California. Is it July that you will be here for one day on your way to Idaho? Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment