Friday, February 4, 2011

My Little Toy Story Fanatic



Steven LOVES Toy Story. He has a bunch of Toy Story figures which we have to haul with us everywhere we go. It just doesn't get any better than Buzz and Woody for him. The other day I was folding laundry and I left a few piles of laundry on the floor in my room to be put away. On the top of Steven's pile was a Buzz and Woody Pajama top. I went downstairs with Cameron to get a few things done and when I came back up he had found that pajama shirt and put it on over the top of his clothing. I love how it is backwards and one of his arms is going through the neck hole. He didn't even care, as long as he had his Buzz and Woody shirt on. And let me tell you, it was quite a fight to get him to take it off before we went to pick Elise up from school. He was just marching around as proud as a peacock that he had gotten it on by himself and he wasn't about to let me take it off.

3 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

Oh come on MOM!ha ha ha. I probably would have let Ally go out like that just because those battles are the least of my worries with her. So what if you see a kid dressed funny...don't blame the mom! :) However, it does look quite uncomfortable!

Lindsay said...

He's so cute! I love how he put the shirt on.

Eric said...

Sounds familiar. All Blake ever wants to do is watch Woody and Buzz.