
Steven has always had terrible allergies, courtesy of his father who also has them. A few weeks ago he woke up from a nap with one of his eyes nearly swollen shut and the other one didn't looks so good either. The thought of allergies crossed my mind but it just looked so bad that I thought it was surely something worse, so off to urgent care we headed for about the 5th or 6th time this month :-). Anyway, it turns out it was just allergies. Who knew that allergies could be that severe? Poor boy. I gave him some benadryl for a couple of days and then switched him from Claritin to Zyrtec. So far he is doing better, but still complains of them itching sometimes. I wish I took a picture with my real camera, but I only took one with my phone so it is not great. Poor boy!







3 comments:
That is one of the saddest things I have seen in a long time. Steven I am so sorry. Love Lori
Poor guy! That is such a sad face!
Oh man! Try Singulair. You'd have to get an rx from your MD but I think it is WAY better than all the other OTC's. They will probably have you try the OTC's first but if they don't work ask your peds MD. Myself and Ally use that every Spring and Summer--our bodies did TONS better with it. There is no generic yet so hopefully you have good insurance. Get it from Costco if not at a bigger quantity than one month--cheaper. I hope he's feeling better soon. He could always come live with us---we have NOTHING growing here! And probably won't for MONTHS!
Post a Comment