December looked something like this:
Mono, cough, cough, really high temperature and chills, flu, common cold, sore throat, stomach flu, sore throat, flu, high temperature, cough again, common cold, stomach flu, stomach flu again, cough, cough, cough. All of those were spread out over our whole family, but it was still miserable.
So far January has looked like this:
Mono still (and how does a 3 year old get mono, by the way?), cough, cough, cough, cough, throw ups all over the classroom, icky cold and cough for a baby, and lots of headaches and sore throats. January isn't over yet, but I am hoping not to add to this list. We need to have some healthy days around here!
All of these goings on in part account for my lack of posting (and sleeping) through December. I guess I have some catch up to do if and when I can ever get a decent nights sleep around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So sorry Kara! I definately feel for you and know what you are going through. That was exactly what the fall was like for us. Including the fun mono part! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon! Did you get your new phone? Let's talk again soon.
Oh man! I felt the pain in the blog post. Hopefully 2011 will be a better year SOON! :)
Post a Comment