
Today we are going to the store and Steven gets to pick out a new toy. He says he wants Bullseye for his Jesse and Woody toys. The deal is that he has to pay for it with his binkies. Uggghhh! I think I have been dreading this day more than he has. I am expecting weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. It is sure to be a long day followed by a longer night. But then, he is THREE now, so I guess it's time. Next week we will be starting with potty training 101. Wish me luck. Sometimes I think it would be easier if they just stayed babies forever.
3 comments:
Amen to babies! Ok---sometimes (sleepless nights aren't my friend). Good luck with the binkie 'money'! It totally worked for Ally and she hasn't asked about her binkie since! Potty training...well, man the force be with you--Ally isn't 100% at night/naps yet but close. I look back and I'm happy it's OVER! :) Maybe you should make a deal with dad that he potty train the boys and you the girls! :) Don't we wish!
I meant...MAY the force be with you! ha ha ha
I was seriously going to say the same thing Jodi did. Yes, May the force be with you! Ha,ha... Good luck! We finally had to put Finny's binky under her pillow and when she was busy playing the "binky fairy" came and left her a nice note and a dollar bill and a pack of starburst. The binky fairy had taken fin's bink to another baby who needed it. Otherwise known as the garbage! We did have about a week of downright screaming and Linda Blairish behavior! So good luck!
Post a Comment