Monday, January 10, 2011
An Eventful Month for a Little One
It has been an eventful month for Cameron. There was the obvious excitement of his first Christmas, his first visit with Santa, his first Rose Parade, and all the other fun holiday festivities. However, on top of that he got his first tooth, he started sitting on his own, he started saying da da and ba ba, he began holding his own bottle, and he has become fairly mobile. And on top of that I'm pretty sure that he is the cutest little 7 month old around. Just so you don't think that I am too biased I might also mention that he has started thinking that the best place to sleep at night is right on top of his mom. I am definitely NOT a fan of that first, but sometimes when you need sleep you just gotta do what you gotta do. Here are some pictures of the cute little guy that I took a few weeks ago.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love it when they start trying to talk and everything! He is the cutest little guy around!
Post a Comment