Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Summer Catch Up: Cameron's Blessing Day




On the day Steven was blessed I didn't take hardly any pictures. We had to be at church at 9am so there wasn't much time before, and then he puked all over himself at church so that was that. I only have two or three not so great pictures of him in his blessing outfit. I was a little bit wiser this time around and took some pictures of Cameron the Saturday night before he was blessed. That ended up being a very good thing because the morning was crazy trying to get everyone ready to go, and my Grandpa choked and ended up in the hospital before church was even over so things were a little chaotic after church. I didn't even take one picture of him that day so I am very glad I at least have the ones from the night before. Here are a few pictures of him in his blessing outfit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What memorable stories you have on blessing days! Wow! Cameron looks so darling. What a cute kid. Love the little outfit and his booties are so cute.

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures. That's a good idea to take them the night before. I didn't get near enough good photos of Maizy on her blessing day.