Saturday, October 2, 2010

So Sleepy!

I have a bunch of pictures I have been wanting to post, and as I was looking through them I realized that there was a theme. A lot of them are sleep related. It was a very rough week last week that didn't involve much sleep, so I think maybe I am daydreaming of sleep a little bit too much with all of these sleepy pictures.

Like father, like son..... Chris and Steven taking a nap on the floor in front of the TV.

I just love it when these two take a nap at the same time. Who couldn't use a little free time (maybe for a quick nap myself)?Cameron has decided he doesn't like napping, so he just gets cranky and cries until he finally falls asleep. The other day I was doing dishes and Chris brought him down crying and said he couldn't get him to sleep and he needed to do a few things so he set him in the high chair. It got quiet and I thought Chris took him back upstairs with him, but I looked over and he had just completely collapsed and gone to sleep in the chair.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waaaayyyy too cute!

Lindsay said...

Very cute pictures. I hope things have gotten better and that you are having a better week. I will give you a call and we can chat again!