Saturday, October 9, 2010

Making Mischief, Breaking Stuff and More by Steven

A couple of weeks ago we had quite a hard week. Most people who read my blog probably already know the whole story so I will spare you the details, but for anyone who doesn't know we'll just say it included a trip the emergency room, an ambulance ride to transfer to a different hospital in L.A., a minor surgery, a 3 night stay in the hospital in a shared room with a screaming two week old who had just had surgery..... what more can I say? Well, there actually is much more to the story. Lots of little details that made the whole week one I do not wish to remember. But like I said, I will spare you the details. We survived the week... barely. And Steven is fine and has recovered well. However, I have definitely decided he is my little trouble maker. He has these two shirts that I think sum him up perfectly, and I think that I have decided when he outgrows them I need to frame them and put them above his bed or something of the sort.

Shirt #1: Mischief is My Business and Business is Good

Shirt #2: Whoops! Sometimes Stuff Just Breaks.So there you have it. Steven in a nutshell!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

From stories I have heard from you, those shirts are definately perfect for him! Sorry that you have had to go through all of that crazy stuff. Let's chat again soon.

Terri said...

Wow Kara! I had no idea about your whole emergency room scenario. Wish I was closer to help you out. Glad all is well, at least for today.