I have had a lot of "Elise centered" posts lately, so I thought I would share a few things about Steven to keep things sort of evened out.
Steven absolutely adores both his binky and his blankie


Unfortunately, his mom has passed a bad habit onto him of "soda love."

He makes the goofiest faces, and is a constant mess. In this picture, he had rubbed his yogurt in his hair. Yum.:

He strips his clothes off any chance he gets. By the way, aren't kids still in diapers just the cutest in big boy jeans? It's so cute, I can't stand it.

He eats just about anything and everything. Also, he climbs in and out of his high chair himself. Since he can't say too many words, when he is hungry he sometimes lets me know he wants food by climbing in his high chair and grunting for food.

He HATES his car seat. Not enough wiggle room. But he does love his hat.

He loves to go outside, and always wants to be the one to open and close all the doors.

He likes Disneyland... sometimes.

He loves to climb on anything and everything.
Most of all, he is a bit of a Mama's boy and knows how to make her smile with his hugs, snuggles and chitter chatter.
1 comment:
There is absolutely nothing I love more than a kid and their blanket. Heck I'm 30 and still sleep with mine.
I'm beginning to learn from your posts that boys seem to be lots messier than girls. :) I love how helpful (holding doors) and lovey he is. Can't wait to see you this October!
Post a Comment