Friday, September 11, 2009

4!

Here are a few of Elise's four year old pictures:







Of course, when I took Steven to get his 18 month pictures he wanted nothing to do with it. He kept trying to run away from the camera lady. So it makes perfect sense that today when he didn't have his hair brushed and he was wearing play clothes, he wanted to try to jump in every shot! Oh well, I guess that is just how it works out sometimes. Maybe we will have better luck with his two year old pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how cute is she! Such the natural little model for the camera. Love her patent purple mary janes! And her hair looks so cute pulled up like that! I can't believe she's FOUR!

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures. She is such a pretty little girl! I love, love, love her shoes!

Jordan and Jodi said...

Great pictures!She looks so much older and probably WISER! :) Some camera ladies have it and some don't--hopefully Steven will get the same lady!! It's not Steven's fault! ha ha ha