UPDATE: THEY NAMED THIS CUTE LITTLE BOY BLAKE RICHARD STRONG. A CUTE NAME FOR A CUTE BABY.


My nephew was born yesterday, a little over six weeks early. He is my brother Eric's son. My sister Kathryn is pregnant too, and due a week before Lindsey was, so I don't want to confuse anyone whose kid is whose. His mom developed preeclampsia on Sunday (high blood pressure during pregnancy), and by Tuesday, there he was. I think he is pretty darn cute. He weighs just 4 lbs, 2 oz, and has red hair like my brother which I love. I always wanted a red head child, but I may have to settle for a red headed nephew. They haven't named him yet because Lindsey won't get to see him until later today when her blood pressure has come down a little more. Here are a few fun pictures of him though.
2 comments:
How cute...and how TEENIE! I can't believe Eric is a dad...it seems like just yesterday we were all over at Joan's house trying to talk you and Eric into watching Pee-Wee's Christmas...I remember we clinched his interest when we said Magic Johnson was in it! Congrats to you and them! Keeps us posted on his name...and did you know he was born on the same day Jennifer Garner had a little girl? Name still TBD too!
Ok...Curt didn't write that, I did (elizabeth) need to change the settin!
Post a Comment