
Since Elise fancies herself both an artist and a little fashionista, I have been meaning to make her an "artist's tote" for some time now. I finally finished it this weekend, and she loves it. She has insisted on taking it to church, to the grocery store, and to her cousin's house. It is both a handy and fasionable way to carry her crayons and her coloring books together in one convenient spot. I am going to try to modify the pattern into a backpack to make a more masculine version for Steven. It was a lot of fun to make. Here are some pictures of the bag.
I love the cherries theme on this bag. I may have to make another bag like this one for a friend or family member.
3 comments:
Ya, don't make Steven a crayon purse. Turn it into a backpack.
oh..oh...yes! Cherries! Me! Mary Ann would love it! :) We love Cherries and crayons and Elise! :)
So cute! I love, love, love it! You are so talented. I can't even sew on a button.
Post a Comment