Tuesday, January 6, 2009
More Elise - isms
Since I have a very stubborn three year old that refuses to use the potty, I have taken to bribery. Her using the toilet is my New Year's Resolution, so I told her yesterday about 2:00 that if she could go 24 hours wearing underwear with no accidents, I would take her to the indoor playpark that she has been begging to go to. So far no accidents, but she has only used the potty once yesterday, and not at all today so the little stinker must be just holding it. I just asked her if she wanted to use the potty and she said, "I don't think so." I said, "Do you remember, if you have an accident in your underwear you can't go to the playpark?" Elise responded, "I remember, I remember, I remember. But I don't think I want to use the potty because I'm having a rough time right now." I wonder what makes for a rough day for a three year old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
She says the funniest things! I love reading your posts. Hey, are you in Utah yet?
Post a Comment