Saturday, September 20, 2008

Drama Queen!


This morning, Chris had to work, and I had a meeting at the house at 9am, which is Steven's usual nap time. So, as Chris was rushing to get out the door, I was rushing to get Steven down for a nap before people arrived for the meeting. Elise asked me for a glass of milk, and I told her I was going upstairs to put Steven down for a nap, and I would get her a glass of milk when I came back downstairs. I went upstairs to rock Steven and Chris left for work. I could hear her laying downstairs in the hall singing in a loud whiny voice, "Everybody's left me, Nobody will take me anywhere, Nobody will get me anything!" repeated over and over. I really can't do it justice by writing it down. I wish I had a hidden camera because it was so hillarious the way she was carrying on and on like she was so picked on, and she was just talking and singing to herself having a pity party. What a drama girl! We may be in for some trouble during the teen years!