

Steven has a new recent obsession with gathering every toy he owns and piling it in his "boat." His boat might be his bed, Cameron's crib, his Thomas the Train tent, or any other handy spot. Since he started doing this a few weeks ago, I realized that we have WAY TOO MANY TOYS!!!! Especially if I am going to be picking them ALL up and trying to get them back where they belong several times a day. So I have made a decision. My project for Steven's preschool time tomorrow is to sort through it all and get rid of at least half. Cuz really, how many Happy Meal toys does one family need? Wish me luck. And Deseret Industries, here I come! Okay, realistically a lot of it should probably go straight to the trash, but we'll send some of it DI's way.
2 comments:
Maybe I should visit your DI!! We just went to the one in Vegas and we found some awesome finds! :)
I need to do a major dejunking of my toys! Hope it went well!
Post a Comment