Monday, April 18, 2011

Three










The jump from two kids to three kids was actually not as big of a deal as I thought it might be in a lot of ways. The day to day stuff is pretty much the same, especially when we are at home. But there are a few ways in which things have definitely become more difficult.


For example, grocery shopping is impossible if I try to take everyone. No matter how you try you just can't fit three kids and all the groceries in one cart. Steven would be happy walking, but would pull everything off the shelves and take off running everytime I look away. Elise will cry the whole time about how unfair it is if she has to walk, and Cameron can't walk so it's not even an option. Fun times. And you may have noticed my sporadic blogging since Cameron was born as getting on the computer can be difficult also.


I guess taking pictures is just another one of those things that doesn't work so well with three. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a picture of three young children all cooperating, smiling, and possibly even looking at the camera although that is not a requirement at this point. I tried to snap some photos a few days ago and sadly, this is what I came away with. Not a decent one in the bunch.

2 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

What you're telling me 3 isn't going to make my life easier? ha ha ha! I already dread going grocery shopping with 2 and I don't even have any of those problems with the cart, running, etc. I just hate loading, unloading, and the time it takes---this could be due to the pregnancy? ha ha ha Hopefully life will get a little less complicated as they get older...cross our fingers!

Marcie B said...

AMEN! I don't remember that last time I took all three of my kids to the store. 3 was definately a big change for me!