Friday, April 15, 2011
No Exaggerating
Steven will be getting a haircut this weekend. He needs one badly...... very badly. This is quite possibly the longest his hair has ever been, and in case you think I'm exaggerating I have included a picture of his LONG spiked hair. This picture was taken three weeks ago, so sadly, it is even longer now. Hair cuts can be such an ordeal with him because he really hates them so I tend to put them off, but this time it has for sure been too long. Never fear, it will be freshly cut tomorrow before I have to take him to church and be embarassed by it one more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I hear ya! Max is sporting a fro! But his hair is so thick it just sticks straight up everywhere! Good thing girls don't need many haircuts!
Post a Comment