Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Swim Lessons

Elise started swim lessons this week, and she is having a ton of fun with it. I debated whether to sign her up or not because I really could teach her myself, but I decided to go ahead and do it. She is a bit of a scaredy cat, but when she sees other kids doing something she is much more likely to try it. Also, she is a lot more likely to do something her teacher asks her to do than something her mom asks her to do. The first day she was a little timid and afraid to try things, but by the second day she was jumping in, putting her head under the water, and doing everything her teacher asked. She is loving it. Here are some pictures from her first day.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah...the warm California sun...a cute swim suit...and splashin' in the pool. You're sure livin' the life out West! Love ya

Lindsay said...

Wow Kara. Way to get in those swimming lessons before you have that baby! I think I barely left the house when I was about to have Maizy. Elise looks so cute and of course I love her swimming suit!