Dad's are more fun at bath time because they forget practical things, like the fact that we use very little soap on Steven because he gets bad exzema from it, and they fill the bath completely with bubbles anyway! The kids are always asking for Dad to give them there bath, but most nights it ends up being me who does it. About a week or so ago Chris actually gave them a bath, and when I came upstairs they were both covered in bubbles, had bath toys out, and were having a grand old time with Dad. No wonder they don't want baths from Mom. It only took Steven a few days with lots of lotion and medicine to get rid of the rash, and since they are still talking about having bubbles in the bath I guess it was worth it.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I wish Aaron was around to give my kids more baths. We know all about the eczema in this house with Max. Fun Stuff!
Post a Comment