
When you are two and four, life doesn't get much better than a visit from the Easter Bunny complete with new socks that have Disney characters on them, sunglasses, flip flops, M & M's and bubbles. I love how easy it is to please kids this age, and Elise and Steven were certainly pleased. They also each got $10.00 (10 $1.00 bills a piece). Kind of steep for a two and four year old, but we have been trying to teach Elise about tithing and I guess the Easter Bunny decided to do his part to help reinforce the concept. The math is pretty easy with a perfect 10!

1 comment:
Seriously, how fun is it to be 2 and 4! I always say to Mary Ann, it's fun to be two! I love the $10 idea, plus a fun basket filled with all sorts of summery goodness, wow, certainly a smart Easter Bunny! There has been snow here...it will never be spring!
Love all the photos and Elise with her lizard is a riot! She's one smart cookie to have a real fake pet.
Post a Comment