Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crazy Boy = Crazy Mom

Steven is a little bit of a crazy boy, which in turn makes his mom feel a little crazy most of the time too. He is always into things, climbing things, pulling everything out or off of every shelf or container, and the list could go on. Last week he even fell out the window of the TV room. Thank goodness it was a first floor window. He just climbed up in the sill, pushed the screen out and toppled head first out the window. He had a pretty good raspberry and even a black eye for a few days to show for it. Ugggghhhh! Like I said this boy makes me a little crazy. Here are a few pictures of his war wound, although I should have taken a picture the next day when it was really good and bruised up.
And a few pictures of both kids playing in the bath. My camera went kaput, so these may be the only pictures I get to post for a week or two. I am trying to decide which camera I want to replace it with so it may take me a couple of weeks to actually get one. Actually, I know just what camera I want, but I guess I am trying to decide how much money we want to spend. Should I be practical, or just get the camera I want? Chris surprised me when he told me to just get the camera I really wanted and be done with it, but my practical side is still fighting it a little bit, so we'll have to see which side wins out.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Poor guy! Really, if we got Steven and Fin together it would be pure chaos! and hey if your husband told you to get the camera that you really want GO FOR IT!!!!! Then you can't feel guilty, he told you to buy it. :)

Jordan and Jodi said...

OMG....I'm totally with you! I'm going NUTS. Wanna check in at the local hospital with me? At least we could have some good old fun times! :)

finnwildon said...

Oh no... boys are so busy! I saw go for a practical camera... probably because I've lost three since last June... that's right... 3!!! Right now I'm using a cheap one caz don't want to throw more money away. P.S. does Lindsay have a baby named Fin?

Lindsay said...

Hi I just saw the last post on here. I have a little girl named Finleigh. :)