It is hard to believe how fast Elise is growing up, and all of the new things she is learning so quickly. Lately we have been knocking heads a little because she often insists on picking out her own clothes and getting dressed all by herself. Not only does she not seem to understand or care about matching, but she also doesn't even seem to care if her shirt is on frontwards or backwards, so this can create a little friction. This past Saturday was a stay at home day. Since we weren't going anywhere I just let her pick out whatever she wanted and put it on herself. Don't you love the results? I particularly love how she picked out one orange sock to match her shirt and one pink striped sock to match her pants. And I'm pretty sure that the blue tennis shoes which she insisted on wearing on the wrong feet top it all off perfectly. Hopefully her sense of fashion improves with age!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Ha,ha... that was so me when I was a kid! My mom would put out two outfits and I would choose a shirt from one and pants from the other. I love that picture.
Post a Comment